Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hit the reset button or pretend as though I wasn't asked to take a seat....

Sometimes I feel as though over-analyzing relations with the opposite sex is very much a dull problem of mine which if I verbalized it more frequently to others they'd think that I'm either obsessive or just plain nuts. However, I'm there when my other friends talk about their own little distressful situations and have come to the convenient conclusion that over-analyzing is something we all do and it all comes down to pride, paranoia, and our latest hump partner's rude and indecisive mindfucks.

In theory, no one likes playing games... that doesn't mean that we don't end up playing them anyway as an action/reaction kind of defense in our ultimate fear of giving too much only to realize that you just got made a fool of. Ok, maybe that's just my own issue yet, I still defend my idea that everyone plays games in one form or another.

I've always been guarded when it comes to my heart... I'm friendly, open, and sincere about pretty much anything with anybody, capable of creating great friendships with people in a short period of time (I'd say it comes from moving around so much and having to start and restart over and over again growing up); however, nothing terrifies me more than admitting that I actually love someone; first to myself, then to my close friends, and finally fessing up my feelings to the culprit for is just plain inconceivable, something I'd rather take a bullet instead of....

...and that's messed up.

I think that before I talk about Cupcakes, Eclairs, and Muffins, I have to really look into my very first boy-loves and why it is that I could never admit that I cared so much for them until now... what shall I call them? Dough? Cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment